[Artemisia] More notes on Crown Tournament- Accomodations for people that don't wish to camp.

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Wed Sep 7 17:23:33 CDT 2011

I just received notice that rooms at the Rodeway inn are going quickly. They only have 18 non-smoking Queen rooms,
 a couple of non-smoking King rooms and only 1 smoking double room left
for Crown weekend as of this post. If you wish to take advantage of the Rodeway's special rates for SCA members during Crown weekend, I'd suggest calling very soon. I have not yet heard any reports on the Pocatello Super 8 or the Comfort Inn, but I would suspect they will go fast also.

In case you need it, here is the locations that are providing special room rates for SCA people during October Crown Weekend. Please CALL AHEAD FOR RESERVATIONS and
please be sure to mention that you are requesting a group rate with the
SCA. You might need to say "Society for Creative Anachronism" to be
safe.

Pocatello Super 8
 (208) 234-0888
 1330 Bench Road
 $65/per night on 1 and 2-bed rooms.

 Rodeway Inn
 (208) 233-0451
 835 S 5th ave (across from Idaho State University)
 $44.99/per night on 1 and 2-bed rooms.

 Comfort Inn
 (208) 237-8155
 1333 Bench Road
 $65.99/ per night on 1 and 2-bed rooms.
 This location includes an indoor pool and spa tub.

Alternatively, our Chatelaine is willing to assist with finding crash space in the Barony of One Thousand Eyes area. Her contact information:
Lady Kyri of Lyonsmarche (M.K.A. Kara Lee Olson) Phone: (208) 535-2927

~Rhys Ap Cynan