[Artemisia] Pagentry at Crown

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Thu Sep 8 15:53:19 CDT 2011

Reposting on behalf of Her Majesty Clare:

"An excellent question came our way today that we'd like to address- Their Majesties would in fact be greatly pleased to see as much pagentry and display as possible at this upcoming Crown Tourney and invite all entrants to bring their banners and have a herald announce them into the presence of Their Royal Majesties prior to the competition. Feel free to allow your chosen Herald to be as creative and entertaining as possible (within respectable brevity, ie the time it takes you to walk towards us from the back of court). There will be a prize for the best Herald of the Day. There are a multitude of very skilled Heralds in this Kingdom, so if you do not already have one, consider reserving one today. Thank you Your Excellency Syeria for bringing up this topic! We look forward to seeing everyone at Crown -HRM Clare"