[Artemisia] EQ Practice after Crown

dukealan at q.com dukealan at q.com
Sat Sep 10 00:12:54 CDT 2011

All,

Hopefully, many of you will be traveling to Crown Tourney in 1000 Eyes to see the making of our new Crown Prince and Princess.  The day after Crown, Sunday, Oct. 2, we will have an Equestrian practice at the Uprising site, starting at 11:00 and going until about 2:00.  Many of you will be driving some distance to get to Crown, so I thought we'd add another bit of entertainment for those who wish to participate.

If you'd like to learn what the SCA EQ games are about, learn some training methods, and even practice some training methods, or just sharpen your EQ skills, come up to the practice.

If you have any questions, give me a hollar!

YIS,   Alan