[Artemisia] Fortified Manor House Ideas?

julie davis julmur_smile at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 11:48:06 CDT 2011

i think the fortified manor houses in these modern medieval times would equate to are modern homes most of us have locks on all openings and some sort of way of alerting you to intruders , from dogs to alarms. also we all have basic need there as well as some sort of protection... that would be what i'd think mundanely. but as for in events i think the non_baronial encampments with fences or ropes lining them in any way that mark the edges to keep their spot to make it more private, even if its just tight circle of tents it becomes more of a  fortified manor house... i think once there's a baron/ baroness it stands as more of a mock keep or castle
Just my 2 cents Jules of Warwick