[Artemisia] Non-Member Coupons

Travis Schenck mr.schenck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:58:50 CDT 2011

Friends,

There were some questions about the Coupons for that SCA members can get to
give to Non-members to waive their Non-member surcharge. While I realize
some of you may know this I'm repeating it for those who may not. So far the
coupons are available only to those members who renew for 3 years(as far as
I have been told). The Coupons waive only the Non members Surcharge fee and
not Sight Fee or Feast fee, though individual groups may wish to contact the
Kingdom Exchequer to arrange a Non-members waiver for their own event
fees(Which I think would be a great way to introduce friends to the SCA
especially smaller event).  However no group can waive the Non-member
surcharge without one of these NMS coupons.

I hope this clears up some of the questions that people have asked myself
recently. As Kingdom Chatelaine I may be working with the Kingdom Exchequer
to create a Kingdom Coupon that could provide a discount to first time
attendess but this is a while in the works.

Thanks

Ramon De Javier
Kingdom Chatelaine.

--
If you wish to understand today, you must search yesterday.  ~Pearl S. Buck