[Artemisia] Non-Member Coupons

Dori Andrepont dori.andrepont at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:26:47 CDT 2011

Here is some additional info (quoting the Society Treasurer and Exchequer):

"The VIP Coupon which would waive the NMS fee for someone new is no longer
available. Only distributed 6,000 coupons were distributed which started
going out back in October 2010. The coupons have expired as of July 1, 2011.
So if there are any still floating around they are not good. This was a test
case to see how many were used and from there how many new members we got.
We're still waiting for all the data to be submitted to determine if we do
this again."

I hope this helps!
Doria