[Artemisia] Intent to enter Crown question

erdopico at yahoo.com erdopico at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 00:20:24 CDT 2011

Greetings,

I just want to clarify that I understand correctly. If you intend to enter Crown, your *complete* set of paperwork must be received by Their Majesties, the List Mistress and the Kingdom Seneschal 2 weeks prior to Crown Tourney? Is that correct? So that would have been this last Saturday,Sept. 17th, correct?

In general, how strict is this date deadline? Are exceptions usually made?

No, I am not asking for myself and my lord, just curious as I have been hearing various things about deadline dates and things of that nature. I would assume it is a strict deadline since it is Kingdom Law?

Eileen