[Artemisia] Fw: Coverage from the Harvest War XXII

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 08:24:32 CDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: David Rossi <davebrossi at yahoo.com>
To: jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 11:11 PM
Subject: Coverage from the Harvest War XXII

Hello;

My name is David B. Rossi, and on 17 September I was present at the Harvest War XXII as an observer/photographer.  I located this email address on the main site for the event, and I wanted to pass along the link to the album set up on photobucket for images as I process them.  I feel I should mention this was not a commercial venture in any way, shape, or form.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
David B. Rossi

Link is as follows;
http://photobucket.com/Harvestwar2011