[Artemisia] Harvest Lost and Found

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 12:12:08 CDT 2011

Harvest War Lost and Found:

There is another Lost item that was found in the Black Hands Camp.  A sleeping pad was left at the edge of our encampment.  We have tried to contact all the people who were camped with us and none of them seem to know who it belongs to.  If it belongs to you, please get with Dammar or myself and we will try to get it back to you.  If you think you know who it might belong to please let that person know.

I can be contacted at zemlar at yahoo dot com and Dammar can be contacted at dammarfajer at yahoo dot com.

Yours in Service,

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Minister of Arts & Sciences,
Barony of Loch Salann