[Artemisia] October Sage Advice

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:26:05 CDT 2011

Good Morning All!

Some of you may have already received your October Sage Advice. I got mine
in the mail on Saturday. The cover looks fabulous if I do say so myself. The
inside pages are another matter. Everyone with a subscription has been
treated to a repeat issue of the September Sage Advice. Bonus!

Rest assured that I have notified the printer and corrected issues will be
sent to everyone post haste.

Now...what to do with those anachronistic newsletters? Get creative! Let me
know what you do with them! Pictures of said sollution would be
fantastic. Best alternate use will receive an as yet to be determined prize!
Maybe a giant zucchini from my garden? Maybe a dozen free range eggs? A
pottery coffee mug? Who knows! Please send pictures to:
koasageadvice at gmail.com
Thank You All For Your Time,
Hilde
--