[Artemisia] Southern Collegium reminder

Chris Light tighearnansca at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 06:15:32 CDT 2012

  Just a friendly reminder that Southern Collegium will be held this
Saturday 4-14. The full announcement can be found here-
http://loch-salann.org/docs/collegium-12.html . If you have not already,
please consider helping out by bringing either a soup or baked good for our
luncheon. Contact Lady Cliodhna for more information @ acrowell1313 at msn.com

 Baron Gwylym has asked me to let you know if you are planning on attending
his single stick class please bring a 5' rattan piece. A great sword of
short spear will also work as the technique applies to both.

Thank you to all those who have offered to teach a class. There is a wealth
of information that is being shared so please come out and take advantage
of a great learning opportunity.

 In service,

  Lord Tighearnan
  Event Steward