[Artemisia] Southern Collegium reminder

Catriona_a_morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 08:06:06 CDT 2012

I am sorry I can't be there this time. I'm teaching at a Costume College this weekend. However, I have left my Prom Prelude dance set in the capable hands of HL Amanda de Spencer! So, listen, learn and remember, for the 3rd Annual Artemisan prom is only 2 months away!

Tangl

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Chris Light <tighearnansca at gmail.com> wrote:

  Just a friendly reminder that Southern Collegium will be held this
Saturday 4-14. The full announcement can be found here-
http://loch-salann.org/docs/collegium-12.html . If you have not already,
please consider helping out by bringing either a soup or baked good for our
luncheon. Contact Lady Cliodhna for more information @ acrowell1313 at msn.com

Baron Gwylym has asked me to let you know if you are planning on attending
his single stick class please bring a 5' rattan piece. A great sword of
short spear will also work as the technique applies to both.

Thank you to all those who have offered to teach a class. There is a wealth
of information that is being shared so please come out and take advantage
of a great learning opportunity.

In service,

  Lord Tighearnan
  Event Steward