[Artemisia] Arn Hold Newcomers Event

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 10:30:57 CDT 2012

Newcomer’s Event
Barony of Arn Hold
May 19th, 2012

We invite you to come join The Barony of Arn Hold as we welcome newcomers to an event geared toward learning about the SCA. Don’t think this is JUST for newcomers! We are sure ANYONE from our newest member to the “old hats” can find something new to learn about the Society.
There will be displays from all of the Arn Hold Guilds and classes on a many of their crafts & projects. We will be presenting information on the ins and outs of the SCA from what the awards and titles mean to how events are planned and take place.
This event will also include tournaments to decide the next Baronial Champions for Armored Combat and Rapier. These tournaments will focus on pageantry and flair with field heraldry and best–death prize!

Site:  Galileo Magnet School, 4735 W. Sanguaro Dr, Eagle ID 83616
Site Opens 9:00am and closes at 7:00pm
Site Fee:Grant level award and above, $5.00, AOA level award and below, FREE
(If these awards are unfamiliar to you that would most likely say you are free)
Directions:Take best Route to I-84 Take exit #46/ID-55 N/Eagle/McCall onto S Eagle Rd (ID-55) toward ID-55 N/McCall/Emmett. 3.1 mi turn left onto ID-44. 0.5 mi Turn right onto N Linder Rd. 0.1 mi Turn right onto W Saguaro Dr. The school is on the right

Co-Event Steward: HE Duena Syeira Caminante, OP
AKA Amber Snurkowski
Ph# (208)590-3860, no calls after 9pm please

Co-Event Steward: Mistress Antonia d’Alessandria, OP, OL
(208) 461-9340, no calls after 9pm please
AKA Elisabeth Sonerson

MIC: Sir Fernando de Santiago
AKA Charles Snurkowski
(208) 590-3686, no calls after 9pm please