[Artemisia] Estrella War Lost and Found Please Cross Post

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:06:56 CDT 2012

Greetings Good Gentles All!

The Lost & Found from this year's Estrella War has been inventoried and
posted for your perusal!

Pictures can be found in my Photobucket album at the below link:
(Pictures of items w/ personal information have not been posted.)

2012 Estrella War Lost & Found Pictures

I do receive items throughout the year and will add new photos as items are
turned in, so please check back!

If you need to claim a found item, or report a lost item, *please contact
me at:  bethia @ atenveldt.org *(remove spaces), so that I may get your
item returned to you!  (Large item postage is the responsibility of the
item's owner.)

A complete list of found items & the above link will be posted in "The
Watch Pavilion" lost & found page of the Estrella War Website.  A link to
the 2011 EW L&F is also posted on the website.

(Please cross post to other Kingdom Lists, thank you!)

YIS,
Lady Bethia Somers
Acting Kingdom Sheriff, Kingdom of Atenveldt
bethia @ atenveldt.org (remove spaces)

Just in case the above link doesn't work, here is the URL so you can copy &
paste into your browser:

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee66/ladyb918/SCA%20Pics/EW%20Lost%20and%20Found/2012%20Lost%20and%20Found/?start=all