[Artemisia] Calling all peers who will be attending A&S

Catriona_a_morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:47:04 CDT 2012

I'll be there! Mancala me.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Auraelia de Medici <auraeliade at yahoo.com> wrote:

Greetings from Arn Hold!

As part of their Majesty's challenge, people are being asked to play a period game with a peer.  At the Kingdom A & S, I am coordinating an opportunity to have peers and those wishing to play get together.  If you are attending kingdom A & S this May 5, and would be willing to make yourself available to play for some time between 1 - 4 in the afternoon, please let me know.  If you have a favorite period game, mores the better!  Please contact me if you would like to volunteer and I'll let you in on the details.

In service,
Lady Auraelia de Medici