[Artemisia] OT: SCA gear for sale.

drholladay at q.com drholladay at q.com
Sat Apr 21 16:03:43 CDT 2012

Tarkash,

It was good seeing you again, I will be in Ogden again this Thr's and would like to stop by before Gryphon's lair fighter practice, if that's alright.  How much did you want for the black fencing gloves? I would also like to take a look at any rapier blades that remain, and the fencing mask is it shows up, any gorgets?.

In service,
Dubhglas