[Artemisia] hitch-hiking

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 21:32:53 CDT 2012

Heyo!  First, my sincere apologies to those of you seeing this multiple times, I needed the widest dissemination possible.  You can just read it once, it's the same in all the groups.  SO, since Loch Salann Archery Practice moves out to Sandy in two weeks, and Dama Aurora doesn't shoot [yet, I'll work on her], is there ANYONE who would be willing to give me a ride to/from practice?  I will gladly pay you with yummy stuff!  I also will need a ride to Salt Lake Archery this coming Thurs-night, as my Dama is gonna go work a needle.  If you can help, let me know privately TSTB [the sooner the better], purty please!

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP