[Artemisia] Spring Thaw

Christy Lewis lady_ofdance at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:56:52 CDT 2012

One additional note about Spring Thawe, I must firstly echo my good Lord husband in saying that it was a lot of fun and a resounding VIVAT to Catherine for receiving the Gryphons Pride!! It was well deserved, congrats!! Now on a slight business-ish like note... There were a few items that were lost at the event, I do know who one of the items belongs to but no idea how to contact the gentleman to return said item. It is a fantastically cool mug that belongs to Sabin (hoping it is spelled correctly and that is all I know of his name). He shot archery and did some thrown weapons. If someone knows him or he reads it please feel free to contact me @ lady (underscore) ofdance (at) hotmail.com (without spaces and blah...lol) If anyone else is missing anything when they get their gear unpacked please also feel free to contact me and I will let you know if I have it or if it was found. Thank you again and I now return you to your regularly scheduled stuff.

In Service,
Lady Ealusaid inghean Lughaidh