[Artemisia] Attention all fighters attending Uprising

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Mon Apr 23 00:38:38 CDT 2012

With Uprising only a short time away, NOW is the time to
check and double check your memberships and fighting authorizations. PLEASE
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTH YOUR PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP AND FIGHTING AUTHORIZATION
CARD, and please double check to make sure you are authorized in the fighting
forms you wish to use on the field. (For out of Artemisia fighters, if you have
a valid authorization to fight in your home kingdom, then we will honor that
authorization at Uprising.)

The Artemisian Marshallate list can be found at the following link:

http://www.artemisia.sca.org/marshallate/marshal.htm

If you are not on this list, please get with your local Marshal as soon as possible to get the necessary paperwork filled out and submitted. Our Kingdom Earl Marshal has stated he will NOT be performing authorizations during the event.

I would hate to disallow someone from joining in the fun because they do not
have the appropriate authorizations or documentation. With insurance companies
being what they are, we have to really watch this closely.
Please repost this to any and all relevant Kingdom or local lists that may have members attending Uprising War 26.
Thank you!

~Rhys Ap Cynan,

Barony of One Thousand Eyes List Minister