[Artemisia] Butte Fighter Practice Sunday April 29

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:43:32 CDT 2012

Just a reminder:

The Barony will be hosting a regional fighter practice in Butte on Sunday April 29 from 11-5 at Clarks Park.
This will be a no charge event, and we will be doing a potluck, so bring your gear and something to share!
Directions to Clarks Park can easily be found via google.
Thank you for your time,

Baron Antoine

"The fastest way to a man's heart is through his wrist..."

Thorian Thorsen

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates