[Artemisia] St. Pyres Additional Details

Dave Dudley dave.dudley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:18:04 CDT 2012

Weather forecast for this Saturday is partly cloudy and a high of 60 which
looks like it will be perfect for outside fighting. We will have sunshades
set up for use and the indoor hall for use as well.

Our Shire Bardic Champion will be running a games tournament through the
day and any are welcome to perform during the feast. Take a moment to
introduce yourself to Trevor, who won our championship his first week of
playing, or sign up at Troll through the day.

And there are still a couple of openings for feast so please contact myself
(dave.dudley at gmail.com) or Lady Hallerna Stjarnkona (sfcrell at yahoo.com)
to place yours today. This should be done by tomorrow (Wed.)

Tentative schedule is as follows:

10am Site Opens
10:30am Opening Court (TRM will be in attendance)
12pm - 5pm Fighting (Will rotate with Rapier, Heavy and Cut and Thrust
Scenarios)
Sometime throughout the afternoon there will also be youth combat,
including the infamous defense against the giant invading pancake. :)
5:30pm Feast (Including Bardic Entertainment and the recitation of the
story of St. Pyre by non-other than Sir Landolph)
7pm Closing Court
8pm Dancing
10pm Site Closes

Of course times are subject to extreme flexibility and may be thrown
completely out the window on a whim. :)

It should be fun, come join us for a great day!

Your Event Steward,

Gyula (Lord) Màtè Czygan