[Artemisia] Fwd: Pennsic XLI Class Registration

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:30:08 CDT 2012

Greetings Artemisians.
For those who will attend Pennsic XLI, please consider teaching a
class.  The classes and demonstrations at Pennsic are wonderful.
Please take full advantage of this opportunity to learn and experience
the inter-Kingdom cultural exchange opportunity.
Cas
--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences