[Artemisia] September Challenge!

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:34:19 CDT 2012

September is almost upon us, which means another challenge for you!  It's something I've always been fascinated in, but have only dabbled so far.  This month's challenge is: Weave it!  The challenge is to start with thread or yarn and create...something.  Anything. :) Weave it, knit it, tie it into a rug...anything you can think of that starts with fiber and ends up being something neat and relevant to your persona.
I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  Send progress and/or completion pictures to me either here on Facebook, at aravis227 at hotmail dot com or join us in the Maysun Challenges group on Facebook!
Your local arts and sciences enabler,Maysun
https://www.facebook.com/groups/269991416432495/