[Artemisia] September Challenge!

karmikk at yahoo.com karmikk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 08:52:59 CDT 2012

Greetings artisans!

If you have an interest in Nalbinding I will conduct group nalbind sessions during the month of September on Fridays and Sundays from noon until 4 p.m. at my home in Cote du Ciel.
September 14 and 16 sessions will be at Harvest War, Box Elder Campground, Mantua/Brigham City.
I will also bring my yarn to our Wednesday practices at the Whittier Community Center in Logan.
Bring: Single-ply yarn for your project
A needle. You can buy plastic needles or steel tapestry needles for a couple bucks in the notions section.

Best way to contact me is text or call 435 232 6 3 9 9

Happy Binding!
Lady Yashoda

M.k.a. Karin Mikkelsen