[Artemisia] BGL arts event October 13

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:55:41 CDT 2012

The Barony of Gryphons Lair will be having an Arts and Sciences event on October 13. The event will include the Competition for our Baronial Champion as well as a Masked Ball in the evening. During the day we want to have some classes going on and a suggestion has been made that we do all parent-kid classes. What kinds of classes would be fun to do with your parents or your kids? Would competitions be fun? Such as kids against parents, or kid-parent teams against other kid-parent teams? For those without kids, would kids be willing to be loaned other adults? What if none of the parents had their own kids? IDEAS PLEASE!

Rebecca