[Artemisia] Court Reports

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 23:52:51 CST 2012

Heralds!

Solstice marks the end of the year for courtly business (I.E. no more awards
in 2012). I would like to have all court reports from 2012 added to the
OP before I send it up to be added to the website. If you have court
reports from 2012 (either at the Baronial or Kingdom Level) that you have
 not sent me, please do so this week! IF you are not sure if you sent me
 a report, send it again. There is no such thing as over reporting for
this office IMO.
If you are a local herald, and want to check your local records vs what I have for the entire Kingdom, send me an e-mail and I will be happy to work with you to make sure we have the information mirrored on all levels.

If you have looked at your personal records on the OP recently (http://www.artemisia.sca.org/order-of-precedence/) and noticed a discrepancy, please let me know what is wrong and what is needed to make it right.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the OP, please let me know.

YIS
Dunkr Ormrhandleggr
Wormwood Pursuivant