[Artemisia] Bobbin Lace sign-up for 12th Night

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 13:13:23 CST 2012

 I won't be able to take the class but would really enjoy a copy of any handouts or patterns Mistress Rebecca will have. I will happily pay for it.

And if anyone is debating weither or not to take the class--hesitate no longer. Mistress Rebecca is an amazing teacher and does incredible things with lace. You will not regret spending time with her. :)

THL Allegretza

If you are prepared for the zombie apocolypse,
everything else is covered.