[Artemisia] 12th Night in Bronzehelm bobbin lace class update

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Dec 15 10:46:08 CST 2012

Greetings!

Mistress Rebecca has asked me to provide her with additional info on
those who want to take her
class. Again, it is scheduled to begin at 11:00 am on January 12th,
2013, in Bronzehelm, at our 12th
Night/30th Birthday Celebration.

I have a list of one dozen already and have sent her that - please email
me to verify or to sign up.

She needs to know if you want a full kit (most of the people do,
already), if you have any experience
and what you are expecting out of the class.

What I have sent her is as follows:

> Renee (my roommate) - no kit, no experience, wants basics
> Lynne (where you are staying) - no kit, no experience, wants basics
> Rachele - wants full kit, no experience that I know of, wants basics
> Sarah Cochrane (Castelleone Nuovo) - has kit, wants more projects and
> refresher course
> Sine (Silver Keep) - no kit, no experience, wants basics
> Sophia (local chronicler) - no kit, no experience, wants basics
> Agnes Hale (Silver Keep - Sine's roommate) - no kit, no experience,
> wants basics
> Patti Kroger - no kit, no experience, wants basics
> email addy only - jedda_fw at yahoo dot com - has kit, has taken your
> class, wants a refresher course
> Athenais - has kit, some experience, looking to refresh [she took your
> spool lace class at Collegium]
> Lady Praxilla Taurinae (Arrow's Flight) - no kit, no experience, wants
> basics
> Thorkatla (our seneschal) - no kit, no experience, wants basics
For the people from Northshield who are planning on attending:

Please get back with me on if you want to take this class. Cost is $20
for a full kit or $3 for supplemental projects.
The kit includes enough materials for 6 projects. I'll need the same
info as above - kit or no, experience or no, what you would like to get
out of the class.

This lovely lady got her Laurel for her bobbin lace, and is a wonderful
person in any case.

Baroness Shauna
site steward