[Artemisia] Shameless plug for Spring Thaw

Svein inn fróði svein_the_wise at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:56:30 CST 2012

Pray tend all! The time
has come for the rebirth of our precious world and the battle for freedom from
its icy tomb. Come friends and join the Shire of Twae Linnes on April the 21st,
2012 in celebration of this event. Be there the amazing sport of jousting,
heavy fighting, a test of arms for the rapier, arrows soaring, weapons flying,
even more equestrian activities, and the fight for the title of Defender for
the Shire of Twae Linnes. The site fee for entry is only $7.00 for adults and
$4.00 for smalls (6-15 yrs.) and a family cap of $22.00 for site only. There
will be a reserved feast for $7.00 for adults and $4.00 for smalls, prepared by
our favorite Viking feast-O-Crat, Lord Svein inn frodi. Please have your
reservations in by the 15th of April. There will also be a
fundraiser held to help support the Shire. So bring your fellow mates and
family for a great time. The site will open at 9:30 am with activities starting
around 11:00 am. Please note that this site is a damp site and would ask that
there be no glass containers on the fairgrounds. Glass containers restricted to
the dining hall.

Autocrat

m’lord
Ormi Wulfkin (Anthony Woolf)

Phone:
1(208)490-3516 no calls after 9:00 pm

Co-autocrat

Mistress
Cecilia Di Firenze (Cheryl Robertson)

Phone:
1(208)733-7340 no calls after 9:00 pm

Feast-O-Crat

Lord
Svein inn frodi (Russ Hansen)

Phone:
1(208)420-2487 no calls after 9:00 pm

Directions to site

Gooding County Fairgrounds

201 Lucy lane Gooding ID 83330

Coming
from I-84 take exit 141 for US-26 toward Gooding/Hagerman

0.2 mi

Turn
left onto U.S. 30 E (signs for US-26/Gooding/Shoshone/Hospital)

0.2 mi

Continue
onto US-26 E

11.1 mi