[Artemisia] [Announcements] Lawsuit Settlement

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Sun Feb 5 12:51:32 CST 2012

Announcement from the Board:
"The other insurance carrier has refused to contribute to the
settlement. Therefore, the SCA has been forced to pay the remainder of
this settlement, $850,000. This brings the total cost to the SCA for
both the settlement and the related legal fees to over $1M."

The Amish make it a point of religious principle to avoid insurance
companies. I can't help but think they're on to something....sigh...

-tamar