[Artemisia] [Gryphon's Lair E-Group] Armigers Tea this Saturday

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 23:52:03 CST 2012

This Saturday, all citizens of Gryphon's Lair who have been recognized with
 an AoA, but not yet a peerage, are invited to House Catwing, 1817 N 1200
W,  Clinton, UT, for a casual get together.  This is not a garb occasion.

Please bring your own drinks.  We will have some munchies.

We would appreciate an RSVP if possible, so we know how many to  expect.

We will look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

Baron Sir Michael
_SirMLL at aol.com_ (mailto:SirMLL at aol.com)
801-645-5651

Baroness Mistress Bengta