[Artemisia] What made you stay?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Feb 8 14:45:55 CST 2012

My first meeting (which I went to only to get my mom off my back, srsly...) turned out to be the monthly business meeting, and not the weekly dance practice advertised in the college paper. But I was lucky enough to sit behind a certain friendly person who later became known as Vctess Ramona. Making that first, crucial connection with the right person was all it took, and the rest has been some 25-odd years of history.

--Maire