[Artemisia] What made you stay?

Gene Smith grvsmith at wyoming.com
Wed Feb 8 17:46:19 CST 2012

I actually grew up with re-enacting.
My father was an "Indian" dancer up in Cody during the 1960's.

That group sort of died out and when I was in Germany in the 80's I heard about a
group that did medieval re-enactment....took me forever to actually find them though.

And now I'm an archaeologist and use the SCA to target my non-work related archaeological interest and hobbies.

Frideger