[Artemisia] What made you stay?

Robert Mccormack robertmccormack66 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 11:20:31 CST 2012

I have only attended one event and plan to attend many more. I arrived with my Lady and  with two teenagers and a pre-teen who were not sure of what was to occur at the event. Throughout the day each and every memeber was open, encouraging, and frankly awesome to all of us. The classes were very interesting and taught skills that we have continued to develope at home. The fighting was also very interesting and is something my son and I plan to persue. It was a very fun atmosphere and very rewarding. In short, an awesome family activity that has extended into our regulr life with planning on creation of garb and events to attend.

Thank you all and we hope to see you again soon!