[Artemisia] Estrella Land

Kimi Pollett sofithecrabby at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 12:38:25 CST 2012

Apologies to those who receive this from multiple sources, but we are attempting to make sure everyone attending is taken care of.

With an already very full royal progress, unfortunately we will not be blessed by the illustrious presence of our dear Monarch's at this years Estrella War. Thankfully our Outland neighbors have generously volunteered to provide sanctuary to those who are making the trek this year.
We are most appreciative and will be gratefully accepting their offer. If you have not already made alternate camping arrangements and wish to camp with our neighbors in The Outlands, please email sofithecrabby at yahoo.com with your name, tent size, number of people in your party, if you have pre-reg'd or not and anticipated arrival date.
Thank you,
Sofi the Crabby