[Artemisia] For merchants who would like to sell at Raptor War

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 16:17:20 CST 2012

Greetings to the merchants of the Kingdom!

Raptor War is the Barony of Arn Hold's signature event.  It will be held July 5 - 8 in a beautiful mountain meadow on Bennett Mountain north of Glenn's Ferry.  There are several big activities scheduled for this war that include the Arn Hold baronial investiture, kingdom archery and thrown weapons championships, as well as several baronial championships.

There is no fee to vend, however we would appreciate an item for our volunteer raffle.  We will provide a prime location in the camping area for you to set up.  Please contact Danielle Alavaine deLicorne at danielle _ sh @ yahoo . com or Auraelia de Medici at auraeliade @ yahoo . com so we may add your information to our event website so people will know you are coming!

www.raptorwar.baronyarnhold.org

In Service,
Lady Auraelia de Medici
Co-event Steward