[Artemisia] Kingdom Map Needed

Artemisia Webmaster koawebmaster at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 12:49:29 CST 2012

The website with the interactive map to the Kingdom looks to be completely missing now. Does anyone know if it got moved again or if it is gone for good?

And should it be gone for good, or maybe just because we want to display some new and great talent anyway, is there one of you great artistic types out there that would like to draw a map of the Kingdom for use on the Kingdom website? Eternal fame will be yours and I might even make you cookies. Please contact me at koawebmaster @ yahoo dot com if you would like to contribute.

Thanks,

Gyula Màtè CzyganKingdom of Artemisia Webminister, SCA

http://www.artemisia.sca.org/
For Web Ministers in the Kingdom of Artemisia: