[Artemisia] Those who have recieved a Gryphon's Talon, please read!

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 11:56:25 CST 2012

All,

      After reviewing the OP and much feedback from the populace, I have identified that there is a significant error with the current OP.  It appears that many recipients of the Gryphon's Talon in recent years have been recorded as receiving a Gryphon's HEART.  I would like to ask all members of the populace who currently hold a Gryphon's Talon to review the current OP (linked below) to ensure it is properly listed, and if not, to contact me off list (mps0307 AT Yahoo.com)

http://www.artemisia.sca.org/Library/Seneschalate/Artemisia%20OP%202-12%20READ%20ONLY%20V2.xls

YIS
Dunkr Ormrhandleggr
Wormwood Pursuivant