[Artemisia] Febuary OP update 2

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 12:06:16 CST 2012

All,

      I have received an amazing amount of feedback on the OP, and I have updated it accordingly. Because of a major issue I identified (see earlier post regarding the Gryphon's Talon) and the large number of updates I have received from throughout the Kingdom, I have put out a second update to the OP this month.  If you have sent me an update, you should see it reflected in this version. If you need an update of any kind, please contact me off list (mps0307 AT Yahoo.com)

http://www.artemisia.sca.org/Library/Seneschalate/Artemisia%20OP%202-12%20READ%20ONLY%20V2.xls

YIS
Dunkr Ormrhandleggr
Wormwood Pursuivant