[Artemisia] Equestrian Practice the day after Crown

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 13:03:59 CST 2012

Please see the post from HL Hanne.

We really need more horses. Sir  Bohun, Lady Hawke, and I are bringing our
little Arabian gelding Flame and  the big Tennesee Walker gelding Dag. HL
Hanne will bring her Arabian  stallion Dalamar.

WE NEED MORE HORSES!

Can anyone else bring a  horse? We are glad to share the two geldings, but
due to the limited time,  HL Hanne doesn't want more than two people per
horse.

You are also  welcome to contact us with questions.

YIS

* Msts Bengta, Baroness  of Gryphon's Lair
eigth zero one 645-565 zero starting Tue or

*HE Sir  Michael
eight zero one 645-565 one now.