[Artemisia] Officer Needed for Testing

Artemisia Webmaster koawebmaster at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 12:50:10 CST 2012

Would you like to be on the cutting edge of the Kingdom?  Do you like seeing new and pretty things before others?  And like sharing your opinion about said pretty things?  Are you an officer of the Kingdom of Artemisia?

If you answered yes to these questions, then I need you!

If you are an officer of the Kingdom and would like to test and provide feedback on a new Kingdom Website then please privately send me your email address and the office you hold to (koawebmaster at yahoo dot com).  I will then email you instructions and a link to the new site for testing, feedback and questions.

Currently this offer is only open for Kingdom Officers but don't worry, I will give the rest of you a chance coming up soon. :)

Thanks,

Gyula (Lord) Máté Czygan

Kingdom of Artemisia Webminister, SCA
http://www.artemisia.sca.org/
For Web Ministers in the Kingdom of Artemisia: