[Artemisia] Calling for award recommendations!

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:17:19 CST 2012

You can also look here :) Check the library section on the Artemisia website, there is another link to an excel file that I can't currently look at (my motherboard went poof last week and I'm on a backup computer, I don't have Office and I sorely miss it!  I know...openoffice...I'm hoping not to have to use this computer much longer, so I'm not bothering).
http://artemisia.sca.org/Library/Heraldry/Award%20Structure.pdf
~Maysun