[Artemisia] Calling for award recommendations! (Gene Smith)

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 12:27:07 CST 2012

SNIP<<
I would just like to point out that we have a wide variety of awards in
Artemisia, and none of them have an award pre-req, so you can recommend
anyone for anything regardless of what other awards they do/don't have;
i.e. one doesn't have to have a Pillar of Artemisia [AoA-level service
award] to be recommended for a Sun in Splendour [GoA-level service
award], etc.  If someone has impressed you with what they do in the SCA,
whatever it is, look through the many awards we have, and recommend them
for the award you deem appropriate.
SNIP>>

The problem as I see it is that there is no good list of what awards there are for which to make recommendations!
Not even the order of precedence helps.

Frideger

I would like to point out that you do not have to make a recommendation for a specific award.  You can say "this person is doing a great job of X, and Y and has made some amazing Z" and the crown can use that information to determine what award fits them.

Dunkr