[Artemisia] Awards that went "Golden"

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 14:03:07 CST 2012

All,

    Trying to sort some things out on the OP and have a question for those who were knowledgeable of awards when we made the transfer from Principality to Kingdom.

Looking at the list of Artemisia Awards on SCA.org (http://www.sca.org/awards/artemisia.html) it looks like the Maple leaf and Pillar were just made "golden" when we became a Kingdom.

That being said, I have seen references to the Gryphon's Talon being turned "Golden" at the same time (With Sir Michael the Lucky of Lancaster being named the premier of the Golden version 12/13/1997).

I have also seen references to the Gryphon's Heart being "golden" after the change over.

Can anyone confirm if these last two awards should be "Golden" after we became a Kingdom?

YIS
Dunkr