[Artemisia] Baroness' Champion Feast Menu

Christy Lewis lady_ofdance at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 17:57:37 CST 2012

I want to start off by saying thany you and curse you Marcello, lol. The menu sounds awesome and super yummy, however that event, unfortunately, falls around the time we are closing on our new home. So if we weren't doing that we would show up for the menu for sure. It sounds absolutely delish!! Wish my husband and I could be able to make it.

Lady Ealusaid