[Artemisia] reminder/new info

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 23:08:12 CST 2012

Since the weather is quixotic this time of year, and many of us are travelling anyway, I thought it a good idea to share something I learned working for multiple cell phone companies-  911 is a "universal service", which means that even if your network shows no service, dialing 911 [for an emergency only, of course] may still work, because any other compatible network in range will pick it up.

the point- if you have an emergency while travelling [or at anytime, for that matter], even if your cell phone shows low or no signal, try 911 anyway, there's a good chance it will work.

I wish you all uneventful travels [leave here, get there, nothing worth talking about happening along the way].

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP