[Artemisia] ACC Artemisian Costume Challenge

Vsevolod Igorevich vsevolod_igorevich at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 12:16:06 CST 2012

I was doing a little work on finishing up my documentation, and found that I haven't assigned the categories for my work.  Could someone please direct me to the list of categories and sub-categories?

Also, is our work intended to be displayed by wearing it (at least what we got done)?

Dvoryanin (Lord) Vsevolod Igorevich

________________________________

The  Artemisian Grand Categories for  Competition
The Artemisian Grand Categories are guidelines for  placing entries into
categories for judging.  They are not set in stone, and often as more becomes
known it is  necessary to change where an item falls.  Local ministers and
Entrants are encouraged to submit changes and  ideas when they encounter new
material so that additional Grand Categories  and subcategories may be added
as needed.

Carving-Non Wood
Horn
CA-H
Drinking horns, spoons, etc.
Bone
CA-B
Whorls, beads, needles, etc.
Ivory
CA-I
Needles, etc.
Stone
CA-S
Lamps, whorls, etc.
Other
CA-O
Other
CE-O

Costuming
Accessory
C-AC
Hats, belts, gloves, purses, masks,  etc.
Footwear
C-F
Shoes, boots, sandals, etc.
Court- Pre-1000