[Artemisia] The Passing of Sir Ely

Hellfyre N'Brymstone hellfyrenbrymstone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:21:42 CST 2012

Per their Majesties:

There are two Celebrations going on this weekend that We would like to
bring to the attention of the Populace of Artemisia. In the South of Our
Kingdom, We celebrate the Investiture of a new Baron and Baroness in
Gryphon's Lair. In the North of Our Kingdom, We celebrate the passing of a
beloved Knight and member of this Kingdom. When the clock strikes 11:30am
on Saturday, We humbly ask that any member of this Kingdom so inclined
would join US, either in Gryphon's Lair, Kalispell, or anywhere in between,
as this Kingdom takes a moment to pause in remembrance of Sir Ely of
Silveroak who has passed from this world, and reflect on the future of Our
Great Kingdom and the talented and devoted people who give of themselves
for the realization of Our Dream.

For those looking to join us at 12th Night in Gryphon's Lair, opening court
will begin promptly at 11:15am. We look forward to seeing you there, and
send Our heartfelt wishes to those attending Ely's Celebration in the
North, wishing We could be two places at once to raise a tankard of New
Castle in his honor.

For the Glory of Artemisia - Ronan & Clare