[Artemisia] (no subject) Awardees & Newcomers Reception

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 14:40:35 CST 2012

Additional information and a major correction-
HoldTyte Manor is located at 2359 East Cavalier Drive (7305 South), and it is a **DRY** home- no alcohol, please.  It is also rumored that the date 01/23 holds very special significance for Baron Bjorn, so we may be celebrating that as well.  Once again, if you are planning on attending, please RSVP to me by January 20th

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP