[Artemisia] reminder/new info

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Sat Jan 7 16:44:49 CST 2012

The key words to keep in mind on that post are "compatible network." Not all companies are compatible with each other. You could literally be standing under a Verizon tower with an AT&T phone and get nothing, because AT&T uses a different technology (GSM) than Verizon does. (CDMA/LTE)

...just a warning...